The Finance and Administration group within the Office of the Provost has a variety of responsibilities:
- Coordinating budgeting, budget monitoring and Trustee reporting for all the schools and academic and administrative support functions under the Provost.
- Managing the allocation of costs for academic and administrative support functions to the several schools.
- Providing HR advice, support and approval reviews for the areas under the Provost.
- Facilitating space planning and effective space allocations.
- Providing functional leadership and ownership of student and faculty technology systems, including PeopleSoft administrative systems and the Scholars@Duke website.
- Maintaining official faculty records.
- Facilitating Duke’s global activities, including the development of Duke Kunshan University.
- Staffing the faculty-led University Priorities Committee.
We welcome academic administrators and staff to visit this site regularly for shortcuts to important forms and information, links to key websites, quick references for procedures, deadlines and more.