- Capital Projects Information
- Employee Monetary Awards (Gift Cards or Certificates)
- Faculty Discretionary Account Guidelines
- Fringe Benefit Rates
- Non-Allowable Travel Expenses
- Office of Research Support (ORS) Policies & Procedures Manual
- Administrative Support for Global Programs
- Resources for faculty and staff that aid in planning and implementing successful international activities
- Cigna Medical Benefits Abroad
- Cigna Global Health Benefits' Medical Benefits Abroad® (MBA) offers eligible employees and dependents supplemental benefit coverage for unexpected injuries and illnesses that may occur while traveling internationally on Duke business for six months or less.
- Duke Kunshan University Academic Calendar
- Duke Learning Innovation
- Contributes to Duke’s academic excellence by helping instructors explore and evaluate innovative ways to use technology and new pedagogies to meet their teaching goals.
- International SOS
- Contracted for travel assistance and evacuation services.
- Office of Export Controls
- Office of Information Technology (OIT) Global Technology Tips
- Information and support to keep you connected, productive and secure while away from Durham.
- Travel Registry
- Register all your foreign travel at this site
- Employee Occupational Health & Wellness (EOHW) Travel Clinic
- iForms Position Processes
- Payroll Schedules. Follow “Forms due to Management Center” dates for form submission.
- Personnel Policy
- Search/Apply for Jobs
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- North Carolina Association for Institutional Research (NCAIR)
- Southern Association for Institutional Research (SAIR)
- Association of American Universities (AAU)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- North Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (NCICU)
- School Level Accrediting Bodies (full list) (PDF)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Other Interesting Links: